Terms and Conditions
Return or Exchange
- We do not keep stock and all items are manufactured according to your choice and preference. Therefore please allow 5 to 15 working days to receive your parcel.
- We unfortunately cannot refund if wrong size was ordered or you change your mind. We will however refund or exchange if the mistake was on our side and there is a defect or wrong size / product sent. Please measure yourself before choosing a size. You are welcome to add your measurements in the “customer note section”
- Products are represented through both images and descriptions as accurately as possible. Custom made items may have small colour variations from piece to piece. We cannot accept any liability if there are variations from the sample
- If you ordered the wrong size: Your order may be exchanged for another size at your cost.
- Therefore it is important that you measure yourself accurately to ensure that the items you ordered fits perfectly. Please view our sizing chart.
- Please check your clothing items on receipt for any defects and return within 7 working days of receipt so that we may replace it.
- Although we try our best not to make any mistakes, we are only human. Please contact us if there is anything wrong with the order and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- Your feedback is very important to us.
- Products that are supplied incorrectly by mistake (i.e. it is not the product you purchased).
- Products that is damaged or faulty.
- Please retain the product’s original packaging and do not wear it. All items must be returned in the exact condition they were received in, and in their original packaging.
What can I return:
- If the incorrect product is delivered to you by mistake (i.e. it is not the product you purchased).
- If the wrong size was sent.
- If the product is damaged or there is a defect.
- Promptly contact J&S Creations on 083 656 0771 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, so that we can collect the product from you and deliver the correct product to you as quickly as possible.
What may not be returned:
- Products that you or any other person has altered, repaired, incorporated or added to may also not be returned.
- Please choose carefully as we do not offer refunds if you change your mind.
- Products are represented through both images and descriptions as accurately as possible. Custom made items may have small colour variations from piece to piece. We cannot accept any liability if there are variations from the sample.
- If you need to make a change to a confirmed order, please contact our customer care number 071 657 5025 within 24 hours from receipt of your order confirmation email.
- You can reach us at email@example.com. In most cases, we’ll need to cancel your original order and place a new one.
- Perceived colour differences due to the display settings of your computer monitor are not grounds for a refund.
How to Measure Yourself
- Our Size Chart. Measure around your breast, waist and fullest part of your hips / buttocks.
- Length (Please do not measure yourself)
- Tops / Dresses: measure your length from shoulder to hem.
- Pants: From hips to hem and crotch (inner part) to hem